Are you and your family considering taking the plunge and getting a swimming pool in your backyard or upgrading your existing pool? We applaud your decision and are here to help take the hassle out of your decision. The first step in building a swimming pool is making a plan. You must choose your site carefully, while remembering your budget restrictions as well as local laws that are in place. These decisions that need to be well thought out before your pool or hot tub becomes a reality. Keep in mind that inground pools and spas are permanent structures and will be prominent features in or around your home for years to come. Be sure to spend the time and energy necessary to create an environment that will last a lifetime.
- Decide how you will use your pool
- Do you want to relax, participate in healthy exercise, or use it to entertain friends and family?
- Consider financial aspects of pool ownership
- Before work begins you will need to consult your insurance agent for coverage that should begin immediately. Don’t forget to factor maintenance into the type of pool you choose.
- Determine your yard and size conditions
- In addition to your yard’s dimensions, consider your yard’s slope, soil type and accessibility for construction equipment.
- Design your pool
- When you choose to design your inground pool you can add customized features
- Consult a pool professional
- Consulting a pool professional is a good idea to help you determine which shape and size would be a good fit for your particular space.
With pool season right around the corner, we are here for your specific needs!